Krish driving School
Assessment needed 45mins (mock exam)See Examine's Guidance Document
Form a plan on what needs correcting if any
Once corrections are done, concentrate on test routes
1. M S M routine not followed. (Very little use of mirrors. )
2. Cutting corners
3. Steering control (crossed hands)
5. Lane discipline
6. Rules at junctions especially roundabouts. 90% of students find this the main problem.
7. Adequate clearance
8. Manoeuvres. The correct way for the exam
9.Awareness and Meeting hazards
10. PlanningRoad markings Youtube clip
The exam is quite tough and you need to drive at a certain standard to pass.You may have certain driving habits that may not be acceptable in exam
Please make sure you read the highway code.
Read up on road markings and priority rules.
Dipak 07729 389 855